Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 November 2015

The Greatness within me…

The other day at dawn just as streaks of sunlight found its way into my bedroom, intruding into my sleepy stupor simultaneously another intrusion occurred through the social media.  This one had its roots planted in my past with a spine strong enough to catch my attention and maneuver its way into my present.  It was through the instant chat on Facebook the following words tumbled out from a learned friend and colleague:

Good morning, my brother, hope you are settling well in Nigeria? I woke up this morning with the thought of you and the gift of God in your life. Arise as shine Panaf. All those guys making waves in Nigeria cannot stand the gift of God in you. I have been waiting to read your thoughts on national issues but alas, I read only one in sahara reporters…….. The Tinubus, Dele Momodus of this world cannot stand what God has deposited inside you.  Arise Panaf, i believe you because I watched closely from distance and from within… Have you forgotten how you tore OAU students apart over your plan to contest union presidency? Have you forgotten your testimony before the panel set up to investigate the student crisis? You were born to be great. . .and i saw that aura long time ago

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment