Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 December 2017

The Conundrum, Nigeria....

I roused myself today after my early morning meditation and mused over the increasing conundrum Nigeria presents.  With news saturated in stories of corruption, our government incapacitated with inaction, strikes the feature of our headlines, violence and mindless killings a constant on the airwaves.

In deep reflection, the ensuing words resonated with me, that in my country many see loyalty as just a tattoo, love as a mere slogan and lying the new truth.  


But I will not give up on Nigeria for we need to search across its plains, through the depths of its valleys, the heights of its mountains, on the sea shores, the river beds and in the midst thick savannah for women and men.  Those who can adore righteousness as clothing, wear justice as a robe, faithfulness as a turban and bear truth as their witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment