Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Mysteries in Fetal surgery | Oluyinka Olutoye MD PhD | TEDxRVA





Oluyinka Olutoye,  Unilag Staff School Old Student, King's College, Lagos Old Boy, Great Ife Alumnus....and my classmate and oldest friend...see excepts of my book..'I found my voice'.....

"As the years rolled by I became a regular feature on the Students’ Council but this was simply because many boys did not want the hassle of being a councillor.  I took an active part in its elections, and in 1981 became a campaign manager to Oluyinka Olutoye for the post of Assistant Secretary.  ....... Secretary of the Students’ Council but I would not be held back by convention.  I had studied the contents of the constitution and I was quite clear that the provisions did not debar me.  Prior to the time, I had been intimately involved in many campaigns either as a designer of posters or a campaign manager for Oluyinka Olutoye aka ‘Toy’.... At the 21st birthday dinner party held in honour of Oluyinka Olutoye in January 1988 and attended by his father the retired Major-General Olufemi Olutoye, the second graduate to become an officer in the Nigerian Army, I managed to give a rousing toast to ’Yinka.  In response ’Yinka said that I would have been the next President of the Students’ Union if I had not been in my final year.  It now appeared my political fate was settled."   https://www.amazon.com/found-voice/dp/1500789216



No comments:

Post a Comment