Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 December 2014

'TIME IS NOT STATIC' - Excerpts from 'Joy in Place of Grief'


‘Time is Not Static…. ’

Time, oh time, the way that Christmas has simply slithered into my subconscious this year does make me consider how fast time moves. Time is not neutral, it is relentless and time can be what we make of it, we can redeem it or we can lose it.  But Folashade, Feyisara is and has become timeless, time can do her memory no harm, it can only enhance and burnish it.

Today, I renew my determination to ensure that my own time, my own space is dedicated all round to making a difference. I have made mistakes, but I am determined to redeem the time. It is only through that way that I can immortalise her memory, one of selflessness, determination, achievement and remarkable kindness.

Sunday, the last one before Christmas, it should be interesting and I intend to enjoy it to the full. I enjoyed the brass band that played yesterday at my local town centre.  They rendered some of my favourite carols. Christmas is for sharing and for believing and I believe that very soon I shall be reunited in heaven with my twin.

No comments:

Post a Comment